Your psychological well-being is essential to overall good health. Take advantage of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services to address problems that are causing stress and anxiety in your life or the lives of your covered dependents.
You can get help with a variety of personal problems and work-life issues through the EAP. All regular First Data employees and their eligible dependents are automatically covered under the plan and the cost is paid in-full by First Data, so there's no need to enroll.
The Health Advocate EAP+Work/Life Program gives you and your dependents, parents and parents-in-law access to confidential counseling through a network of professionals who help people address personal problems and work/life balance issues, such as:
- Difficulties in relationships
- Emotional and psychological issues
- Stress and anxiety issues with work or family
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Personal and life improvement
- Assistance locating daycare or eldercare services
You can talk with a qualified EAP counselor 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling Health Advocate at (877) 240-6863. A counselor will assess the situation and refer you or your eligible family member to the best available resource for help.
- You can contact the EAP by phone as often as you'd like
- You can schedule an appointment to see a counselor in person. If you choose this option, you and each eligible dependents have access to five in-person visits per issue every 12 months. After the fifth visit, you are responsible for paying costs for any additional services you seek.
- The EAP is completely confidential. No one at First Data will receive notification that you're using the program.
- You can use the online tools and resources as often as you like at www.healthadvocate.com/firstdata.
- First Data automatically enrolls and pays for coverage for all owner-associates. There is no need to enroll. Simply provide the telephone number to your eligible family members and they can use Health Advocate as well.
For More Information
For more information about Health Advocate, call (877) 240-6863, visit www.healthadvocate.com/firstdata or click here for the Summary Plan Description.
Click here for Health Advocate Communications and here for the Employee/Manager Resource Catalog.