Your Benefits Resources™
The Your Benefits Resources Web site has tools and information to help you choose, enroll in and use your First Data benefits.
How To Get There and Get Started
Click on the orange ENROLL HERE box in the upper left corner of this site.
If you're a new user, you'll enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, your date of birth and your home zip code.
If you're a return user, you'll enter your user ID and password to get into the site.
Don't know your user ID? Click on I Forgot My User ID, then enter the requested information.
Don't know your password? Click on I Forgot My Password. You will see a password hint if you created one previously or you may be prompted to answer a few security questions to gain immediate access. If you don't have security questions on file, your new password will be sent to your preferred e-mail address within 24 hours or through the U.S. mail in 7 to 10 days.
What You Can Do
At the Your Benefits Resources Web site, you can:
Take Care of Personal Benefits Business
Look under the "Your Profile" at the top to:
- Set your preferred e-mail address to receive benefits-related information.
- Update your beneficiaries.
- Review or change Log On information
Look under the Health and Life tab for:
- Your Current Coverage, an overview of Health and Life Benefits, Plan Design, Payroll Deductions, and Forms
Review the Life Events tab to:
- Learn how life events (marriage, divorce, birth, death) affect your benefits and how to make changes accordingly. Click on "Life Events" and look for the appropriate event.
Choose a Medical Plan
Tools to help you assess your options and choose include:
- Compare Your Medical Plan Options - to compare up to three medical plan options by cost, coverage, access and ease of use.
- Find a Doctor or Hospital Search Tool - to search for network doctors, hospitals and other providers in the medical plan you're considering. You can search by distance, gender, language, hospital affiliation and other criteria.
- Estimate and Compare Medical Expenses - to estimate out-of-pocket costs in the medical plan options available to you.
Choose a Dental Plan
Tools to help you assess your options include:
- Compare Your Dental Options - to compare up to three dental plan options by cost, coverage, access and ease of use.
- Find a Dentist Tool - to find dentists in the dental plan you're considering. You can search by distance, gender, language, hospital affiliation and other criteria.
Estimate Your Insurance Needs
- Estimate your Life Insurance Needs - helps you determine the amount of life insurance coverage you may want, based on monthly expenses, debts and loans, household bills and other needs.
- Estimate Your Long-Term Disability Needs - helps you decide—based on monthly expenses and family needs—if you could benefit from LTD insurance.
Estimate Flexible Spending Account Contributions
- Why Use a Health Care Spending Account - provides key information about Health Care FSAs, including tax benefits.
- Estimate Your Health Care Expenses - helps you calculate annual health care expenses that won't be covered under your health plans. This will help you set the right contribution amount and avoid forfeiting unused funds at the end of the plan year.
- Estimate Your Dependent Care Expenses - helps you calculate upcoming dependent day care expenses so you can set the right contribution amount.