Healthcare Special Circumstances Fund
The First Data Healthcare Special Circumstances Program was established to help employees and their covered dependents who experience significant financial hardship due to prescription drug costs. The Healthcare Special Circumstances Program is a temporary initiative to assist employees in transitioning to the new Standard and Enhanced medical plans for the 2014 plan year.
Application and additional information can be found by clicking on the links to the left; "Health and Life Benefits" tab; "Medical 2014" tab.
MetLife Home and Auto Insurance Exclusive Discounts
As an employee of First Data, you can take advantage of exclusive discounts available on home and auto insurance through MetLife, plus the convenience of payroll deduction.
You recently received a mailing at your home with more information about the MetLife Auto and Home Insurance program. You can easily receive a free quote on line by visiting: http://www.metlife.com/firstdata or you can call 888-996-0327 to receive your free quote today.
You could save up to 15% and no down payment with the special group rates on auto insurance from MetLife. Additional savings are yours if you choose to pay your premiums through payroll deduction. Take advantage of big savings and convenience for something that you already need.
Own a home or rent? You can also receive a multi-policy discount that could save you on your homeowner’s or renter’s policy.
Click on the Financial tab in green on the left and scroll to Home & Auto for more details.
Coming Soon - Health Screenings
Participate in a health screening to earn valuable wellness incentives!
First Data will again offer on-site health screenings at most of our locations in June and July. Check back soon for exact date and time for your location.
Check out the tab – Understanding Your 2014 Medical Plan – in green on the left side of this page. Here you will find valuable information on:
• Descriptions on how the new Standard and Enhanced Medical Plans work
• Tools to access and compare medical or prescription costs, manage your Health Savings Account, or review your claims history
• Monthly tips on ways to save money on your healthcare expenses
• Guides on how to register on the HealthHub site to manage your health savings and flex spending accounts
• Videos and presentations to explain how to file your medical or prescription claims, as well as how to pay for your expenses using your Health Savings Account
• Alex – the virtual interactive benefits counselor provides explanations on how the medical plans work
Not sure how to register or use your 2014 Health Savings Account? We've made it easy with step by step instructions by watching the video under the green tab to the left -Understanding Your 2014 Medical Plan - then select Videos to Watch. Remember, you can access the Benefits Website from home if you want to share the information with your family.