If you missed your location's health screening, there's still time to get your $150, but you have to act fast. Have your doctor complete a Physician Upload Form and send it to SimplyWell by September 30, 2014.
To learn more, please click on slide 1 above.
Starting 2015 with up to $900 in your Health Savings Account is easy when you take advantage of HealthyFirst Incentives.
To learn more, click on the HealthyFirst tab and click on HealthyFirst Initiative 2015.
The Health Care Special Circumstances Fund will expire at the end of 2014.
To learn more or to apply, click on slide 6 above.
That’s exactly what you’ll do if you don’t take advantage of the HealthyFirst wellness incentives! First Data’s HealthyFirst wellness program is ready for a new year and offers opportunities to earn incentives through on-site health screenings, preventive appointments, challenges, and other events. Don’t miss out on earning up to $900 in incentives for 2015!
To learn more, click on the HealthyFirst tab and look for the 2015 Wellness Initiative.
Check out the tab – Understanding Your 2014 Medical Plan – in green on the left side of this page. Here you will find valuable information on:
• Descriptions on how the new Standard and Enhanced Medical Plans work
• Tools to access and compare medical or prescription costs, manage your Health Savings Account, or review your claims history
• Monthly tips on ways to save money on your healthcare expenses
• Guides on how to register on the HealthHub site to manage your health savings and flex spending accounts
• Videos and presentations to explain how to file your medical or prescription claims, as well as how to pay for your expenses using your Health Savings Account
• Alex – the virtual interactive benefits counselor provides explanations on how the medical plans work
Not sure how to register or use your 2014 Health Savings Account? We've made it easy with step by step instructions by watching the video under the green tab to the left -Understanding Your 2014 Medical Plan - then select Videos to Watch. Remember, you can access the Benefits Website from home if you want to share the information with your family.