2015 annual enrollment is from November 13-20, 2014. To see information regarding annual enrollment, please click on the 2015 Benefits Annual Enrollment tab.
WellMatch, a cost estimator tool from Aetna, has launched for First Data Aetna members. To learn how to use WellMatch, please visit http://www.firstdatabenefits.us/wellmatch/. To access WellMatch, please visit https://www.wellmatchhealth.com/.
Worried about your aging parents? Having problems with your teen? Want to learn more about marriage counseling, but don't know where to turn?
Health Advocate's Employee Assistance Program is there to help and is entirely free to First Data employees and family members. Call Health Advocate at (866) 799-2728 to take advantage of this valuable program.
You asked for it, NextJump delivers! First Data employees can now access exclusive discounts on Apple products like computers, iPods, iPads, AppleCare and more. For more information on the NextJump program, please visit http://firstdata.corporateperks.com/.
The Health Care Special Circumstances Fund will expire at the end of 2014.
To learn more or to apply, click on slide 4 above.
Check out the tab – Understanding Your 2014 Medical Plan – in green on the left side of this page. Here you will find valuable information on:
• Descriptions on how the new Standard and Enhanced Medical Plans work
• Tools to access and compare medical or prescription costs, manage your Health Savings Account, or review your claims history
• Monthly tips on ways to save money on your healthcare expenses
• Guides on how to register on the HealthHub site to manage your health savings and flex spending accounts
• Videos and presentations to explain how to file your medical or prescription claims, as well as how to pay for your expenses using your Health Savings Account
• Alex – the virtual interactive benefits counselor provides explanations on how the medical plans work
Not sure how to register or use your 2014 Health Savings Account? We've made it easy with step by step instructions by watching the video under the green tab to the left -Understanding Your 2014 Medical Plan - then select Videos to Watch. Remember, you can access the Benefits Website from home if you want to share the information with your family.